Monday, October 10, 2011

Quick & Simple Tip for Dark Circles

One of the best tips I've received lately came from a make-up instruction booklet that I almost threw out.  I'm one of the unfortunate members of the "dark circles under the eyes club," and other than having them, there is nothing more frustrating than trying to find the perfect cover-up solution.

I've tried every over-the-counter beauty regimen or the bottles with claims of removing those circles - some have done a better job than others, but overall there's not much that can be done about them.  If you use a light eye cream, it's very noticeable.

That being said, this one has been the simplest and worked the best so far:
  • Sprinkle a little powdered illuminizer (Bare Minerals or like-type) in your palm. 
  • Add a very small drop of your daily facial moisturizer and swirl together. 
  • Apply on dark circles in a circular motion.
That's it!  It looks very natural and if you are using a water-based moisturizer the powder blends right in so it isn't obvious.  Let me know if you have good results as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment