Amazon Add-Ons & Great DealsIf you don't know what Add-Ons are in Amazon, you should check them out. As most of you are aware, Amazon offers free delivery at $25.00. But they also have some amazing deep discounts after the $25 is met. These are items that shipping would be unreasonable and cost prohibitive to ship on their own, so they throw them in your existing order. For example:
I just added on 3 of these for stocking stuffers AND one for myself to hang long necklaces so they don't get tangled. Twirl-a-Tie Tie Rack/Organizeronly $2.50 each as an Add-On.
And if you're in the market for some free reading, I just downloaded this book because it sounds so close to reality TV (can you say Bachelorette?) that I just couldn't resist! Married By Mistake by Abby Gaines.
If you haven't tried SneakPeeq.com yet, you are missing out! This is a fun site that allows you to "peeq" at pricing on a gallery of select unique products each day. They freely give out discounts, badges and free shipping so I've gotten some fabulous deals. To welcome new members, SneakPeeq gives you $5.00 to make your first purchase, and has a special gallery where you can snag a FREE piece of jewelry. Enter website here.
- Chicken of the Sea Mermaid Club is looking for some Likes on their Facebook page. The more that click on Like, the greater amount of coupon you will receive (up to $1.50).
- Pillsbury has a great recipe for Mexican Biscuit Tostadas using Grands Biscuits.
- Head on over to Arm & Hammer to pick up $15.50 in coupons! Big save.
- For lovers of Dairy Queen Blizzard treats, sign up at the DQ Blizzard Club and receive a BOGO (buy one, get one) coupon just for joining. They send lots of special coupons throughout the year.
- Try making these awesome leaf gift tags by Martha Stewart. They are also great place tags for autumn get-togethers, and something the kids can have fun creating, too.