Monday, October 10, 2011

Free Crochet Pattern for Breast Cancer Awareness

It's been quite awhile since I've posted to anything but Twitter, and I was inspired by the many bloggers that I follow to get to thinking and writing more.  I have not been lazy by any means...on the contrary, my life has been quite eventful both with things wonderful and things that have not been so easy to deal with.  But I miss sharing special things like I've found today and I just had to share!

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, I thought it befitting to share this awesome free crochet pattern from YouCanMakeThis.com.  It's a quick and easy pattern for a pink Skinny Scarf - what a great gift or donation to your local hospital.



If you know of any more Breast Cancer helpful crochet or knitting patters, please post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment