Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Finds - Watches, Scrapbooks & Pot Roast! (3/25)

Happy Friday everyone,

I hope this finds you all anxious and eager for a great spring weekend. I know that my closets are ready for a makeover so you can probably guess that I'll be purging and freecycling these next couple of days.

87% off Today Only...



My favorite find today is this gorgeous ladies' Just Cavalli watch that Modnique is offering for only $29. If you are a new member you can take an additional $5 off that! This watch retails for $231 so it's a steal. Don't forget that Mother's Day is just around the corner.



12"x12" Post-Bound Photo Album - only $7.99!
You just can't beat the markdown on this album at Exposures. These books were originally $29...OR...you can get a line of personalization for $10 more ($17.99). I've found that thru sorting and categorizing photos over the years I need more scrapbooks than I originally thought, so a deal like this always gets my attention.

Features:
  • Classic post-bound photo album
  • Wrapped in linen bookcloth
  • Faux-leather spine
  • Lined with warm white paper
  • Pages - holds up to (10) 12x12 sheet protector pages (1 set)
  • You determine the number of photos
  • Photo pages sold separately
Click here for deal

(View more of their 75% off sale here!)

My Latest Simple Recipe
Okay, here's a little something that I whipped up this week with leftover pot roast. When the roasts go on sale at our local grocers I usually cook up two of them. A while back I was joking around about my daughter making Pot Roast Pasta (which was absolutely delicious BTW!). Along those lines here is my version.

Cheese & Beef Pasta
1 pkg Buitoni Angel Hair Pasta
1 tub Philadelphia Cooking Creme - Italian Cheese & Herb
1-1.5 cups shredded cooked beef (I used leftover pot roast)
1/2-3/4 c. beef broth or au jus from roast (since my roast had lots of onions in the broth I included those)

Cook pasta for 1 minute (mfrs directions) and add remaining ingredients to taste. Serves 2-3 (double for more).

That's it! Very simple. Any variations welcome...would love to hear what you do with your leftover pot roast.

Enjoy your weekend! Julie

~

No comments:

Post a Comment